If you’re studying engineering, congratulations, your major tops the list of highest-paid college graduates. With this in mind, internships in engineering are definitely worth your attention. With all of the advancements in technology, engineers are going to continue to be needed; it’s a discipline that’s always going to be in-demand and on the lookout for the best and brightest minds. Internships in engineering will help put you in the right direction and decide which specialty you want to choose, since the versatile field of engineering has 17 of them, each with their own subdivisions.
As a part of our vision to provide hands-on experience to the students we invite them from the stream of Electronics, Instrumentation, Computer Science & Information Science to carry out their Internship and Academic project work at our facility under the guidance of industry experts. Work on real time project to get hands on experience before graduation this will help the students to get the competitive edge for various jobs in industry. Interns can interact with industry experts for guidance and mentorship. Gain excellent communication, interpersonal and team building skills.
What Is Internship?
- To know where and how to start from theoretical to practical.
- Internship is your first working experience in an office atmosphere.
- Shape yourself as a responsible person in your employment life.
- To use the latest software in person with confidence.
- Become familiar with trained and experienced professional.
- Learn office working culture, attitude and behavior.
- Remove your shy and fear to increase confidence level.
- Increase your Language ability and perfect attention.
- A first step to prepare your own growth and our national growth.
- Be a hands-on experienced person from Internship.
Certification / Training Letter For Internship Training:
We provide internship opportunities for MTech, BTech, BE, CSE, ECE students, Opportunities to work on live projects and exposure to real time work environment for 0 to 1 month, 0-3 months and 0 – 6 months for all branches of BE, MTech, ME, MSC and MCA students with certification.
Training will be provided by industrial experts and latest tools and technologies like BIG Data, IOT, Raspberry Pi, Matlab, Embedded System, VLSI, Android, NS2/NS3, J2EE and Python.
Everyday a new batch is started so the students can come and join in any day in the month of June (or) July or August according to their convenience.
Professional Certificates (1. Internship Certificate 2. Project Completion Certificate) will be awarded at the end of the training program.
Bachelors of Engineering (BE) & Masters of Technology (MTech and ME):
Branches: ECE, TCE, EEE, EIE, CSE, ISE and More
Fields: Embedded, IoT, VLSI, PCB, Machine Learning (Python), Web development, Testing and Image Processing.