Embedded System Design and Iot
An embedded system is the one that has computer-hardware with software integrated in it as the most significant component. It is a dedicated computer-based system may be independent or part of a large system with the following components:
It includes processor, timers, I/O devices, ports, memories, ports, etc.
To perform multiple tasks at the same time.
Real Time Operating System (RTOS)
It supervises the application software and provides a mechanism to let the processor run a process as per scheduling and perform the context-switch between different processes.
The embedded systems course is aimed at providing high quality training to software engineers as well as those who wish to enter this field. In this course, students can learn practical lessons and techniques used to design, implement, integrate and test software used for advanced embedded systems. The course offers the trainees with detailed description of the life-cycle for designing multi-objective and multi-discipline embedded systems.
The main goals behind this course are:
- Impart knowledge on designing of real time and embedded systems
- Explain the basics of this system
- Tell about writing a program for an embedded system
- Show how to design, run and test these systems
Applications of embedded systems
Several fast-developing sectors like automobile, communication, medicine, industrial, military, etc. have witnessed increased use of embedded technologies. Let us discuss its applications in detail:
- Telecommunications: This industry utilizes ample benefits of these systems in telephone answering machines, ATM machines, mobiles, pagers and others.
- Automobile sector: This sector has been at the forefronts for acquiring embedded technology in brake systems, theft deterrent devices, power windows & seats, etc. Embedded technology has helped in developing several automotive safety systems such as Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), Electronic Stability Control (ESC/ESP), automatic four-wheelers, etc.
- Medical: Use these systems in cardiac monitors, cancer treatments, renal monitors, drug delivery, prosthetic devices, etc.
- Industrial sector: This sector has reaped the benefits of embedded technology in robot systems, traffic control systems, bar code readers and others purposes.
- Consumer Electronics: Consumer goods using this technology include MP3 players, mobiles, video game consoles, printers, DVD players, PDAs, digital cameras, etc.
- Railroad: The embedded technology enabled railroad safety equipment helps to manage and streamline railroad signals thus ensuring lesser disasters.
- Electronic payment sector: The market for mobile payments is growing at a rapid rate driven by restaurants and other businesses to serve customers anytime and anywhere.
- Smart card industry: Smart cards appear as citizen cards, driver’s license and patient cards. You can even find contactless smart cards that are a part of ICAO biometric passports for a better security at international level. Most of the e-services including e-health, e-training, etc. are based on cutting-edge technologies using smart cards.
- Aerospace & Avionics: This field demands an amalgam of hardware, electronics and embedded software. Embedded engineers have to face challenges like creating embedded systems, adopting latest technology like fly-by-fire, considering budgetary constraints and others.
- Practical approach: 100% of the time you will be doing hands-on programming
- Best-in class mentors: With real-time industry experience
- Project oriented approach: Work on 7 to 8 real-time industry projects
- IEE Labs certification: Obtain to enhance your career
- Embedded systems training aimed for jobs in core embedded companies.
- Guaranteed* minimum 9 interview chances with placement companies.
* Subject to completion of Course work, Test scores, Projects and Maintaining 90% attendance throughout. Chances will be provided within 2 months of Course Completion, Normally we try to complete the chances within 1 months max period
- Electronics & Circuits
- AVR Studio
- Peripheral Interfacing
- Training by Expert Engineer (8-12 Yr. of Industry Experience)
- Become an Industry-ready Hands-on Embedded Engineer, by completing all the related course-ware and projects.
- Complete certification course in embedded systems for Embedded Software Engineer job role.
- Land in your FIRST JOB with core Electronics / Embedded / IoT companies.
Who can take this course?
- Engineering in EC, EE, TC, CS, IT / MSc / MCA.
- Professionals looking to up-scale your Career.
- 6 Months (Day Scholar)
- 11 Weekends (Working Professionals)