Education has been evolving over the course of time and we have now reached a stage where schooling Is no longer confined to books and classrooms. One of the most innovative curricula which is gaining popularity in the recent times is IEE Labs Flourish program. a group of academic discipline that is turning the focus from books and theories to experiments and experiences.
Is to provide an exemplary nurturing educative environment that inspires and prepares all Innostem Edunce Edlabs individuals for success in dynamic global environment. Students will be prepared to be critical thinkers, a prominent analytical scholar and intellectual. Our Class room solutions are designed to provide schools with the tools they need to implement and assess engaging real-world project-based lessons that connect classroom content with career pathways. We achieve this by providing teachers with interdisciplinary project-based lessons built around careers that provide opportunities for students to apply their knowledge and deepen their understanding.
STEM concepts are a powerful and enjoyable way to engage young people with science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) subjects. They ignite an interest in STEM subjects and provide a platform to extend young people’s learning. Most importantly, they are fun and exciting, allowing all involved to explore STEM subjects in innovative and inventive ways outside the curriculum.
There are various things that set INNOSTEM Schools apart from the traditional education system.
- The traditional education system has been completely focused on instilling the knowledge in the students. Its focused-on books and numbers, and very little importance is given to practical part. Innostem focuses on implementation of theories. Innostem aims at teaching kids about concepts and topics by highlighting real life use cases.
- The traditional education system imparts theories perfectly and focuses on replicating correct hypothesis and does not leave any scope or out of box thinking, while important pillars of INNOSTEM are creativity and innovation.
- Learning is important aspect of traditional as well as INNOSTEM Education. Innostem focused on making students question the need, the process and the effects. Let’s the kid to be a presenter, Leader and engages in all the activities.
- Traditionally, a lecture involves a teacher speaking about a topic inside the confinement of classroom. At INNOSTEM school, students begin their learning process anywhere and everywhere. As lessons are not restricted to lectures, textbooks or classrooms.
- Approach in INNOSTEM school is completely focused on understanding the concepts with real life experiments and applications.
How Robotics Improves Education at School
Educational Robotics allows students to learn in different ways STEM disciplines, with the objective to facilitate students’ skills and attitudes for analysis and operation of robots. But robotics in the classroom has several other benefits: let’s learn more about how it impacts on education.
Programming becomes easy and funny
- Educational robotics strengthen and support students’ skills developing their knowledge through the creation, design, assembly, and operation of robots. Children and young students find it funny and engaging because they feel free to interact directly with both electrical and mechanical processes and procedures.
- In fact, the programming can be too difficult and boring when learned through the “traditional” abstract method. On the contrary, by having to control a physical robot and seeing what goes wrong, students learn what robots can and can’t do with an immediate experience and understanding.
An assistive technology to attend school
- Educational robotics represent a helpful solution for those students who cannot attend school. As the technological world evolves daily, the educational world will continue to benefit from the opportunities offered by its new innovations, tools, and discoveries.
- Robots can be used to bring into the classroom all those students who otherwise might not be able to attend the lessons, because of their particular physical conditions. Let’s think about children with severe allergies or students who are recovering at home after surgery. Thanks to his personal robot, a student can access a “real school” experience: the device attends school and brings the student with him via a dedicated internal video conferencing system.
New levels of learning for students with special needs
- Robotics in the classroom helps children and young students with particular requirements to develop their own personal learning experience, accessing information and educational contents through a tailor-made path.
- Robots can be programmed to suit each individual need. Children with autism, for example, can be supported by robots in the learning of communication and social skills, interacting with special devices that adapt their answers and responses to students’ reactions. Students with developmental issues and attention disorders can take advantage of a constant companion, learning how to stay focused. The possibilities are endless.
Developing skills for the future
- Robotics prepare students for the competitive workforce of tomorrow. By programming robots, students can discover if their aptitudes and interests correspond to those skills that will define the job market of the future, like programming, science technology or engineering.
- Working on a robot stimulates students to build their engineering intuition and emphasizes the meaningful problem-based learning through the integration and application of their knowledge. Strategic problem-solving, computational thinking, higher order thinking, logical and analytical reasoning: these are just a few examples of the abilities developed by educational robotics, abilities that will be fundamental in a lot of professional areas.